Odoo is a suite of open-source business apps written in Python and released under the AGPL license. It is used by 2 million users worldwide to manage companies of all different sizes. The main Odoo components are the server, 260 core modules (also called official modules) and around 4000 community modules
Odoo was formerly known as OpenERP until May 2014. It was rebranded because version 8 of the software introduced apps including website builder, e-commerce, point-of-sale and business intelligence. The software conforms to standard expectations of ERP systems, while providing additional modules beyond the coverage of traditional ERP systems.
The official Odoo apps are organized in 6 groups:
- • Front-end apps: website builder, blog, e-commerce
- • Sales management apps: CRM, point of sales, quotation builder
- • Business operations apps: project management, inventory, manufacturing, accounting and purchase
- • Marketing apps: mass mailing, lead automation, events, survey, forum, live chat
- • Human Resources apps: employee directory, enterprise social network, leaves management, timesheet, fleet management
- • Productivity apps: business intelligence, instant messaging, notes
We support users of the entire Odoo OpenERP suite (ver. 7.0 & 8.0).
CNSWARE offers a complete array of Odoo OpenERP services from implementations, training and upgrades, to custom development, report development, assessments and strategic planning. We focus on an overall company-wide view of systems and work to understand how Odoo OpenERP will affect and can benefit the entire company and related systems.
Furthermore, our implementations are process driven. We work to understand the client's business environment and determine the business process that will achieve the desired objectives. We focus on "to-be" business processes and how you will use the system once you bring it live.
Our Odoo OpenERP experience and expertise, our process driven approach, and our project methodology and tools create a unique and powerful mixture.